Issoku Grind Gauge
Code : Grind Gauge
Brand : Issoku
- Grind Gauge is used to measure grind sizes of powder materials like paint, ink, cosmetics. foods, drug, plastic, cement of ceramic and to assess its granularity (uniform dispersion/kneading condition).
How to Use:
- At first, to drop the ink onto groove of gauge and pull the scraper this side applying it to gauge vertically.
- Next, to observe and assess the pattern shaped by grains to powder materials.
Assessment by lines method
- To read scale at the position where beyond three lines of over 10mm width appear consecutively side by side.
- To repeat this way in three times generally. The mean value in three times shall be applied in this measuremtn.
Assessment by Distribution map method
- To lay the gauge and observe from position at 20~30 degree oblique above.
- Next, to read scale at the position where gains start to be in tight formation.
Materials of Gauge (Stainless of Gauge Steel (SKS-31))
Type (Single Groove or Dual Groove)
Measuring Range (0~25µm, 0~50µm)
Dimension (mm) 88(W) x 25(H) x 240(D)